Core Values are the drivers behind the exceptional products and service provided by Bottom Line Equipment for nearly 15 years. We absolutely remain committed to these values as we navigate the impacts of the COVID-19 Virus. View our full COVID-19 pandemic playbook for all of the actionable items and additional details of how we're addressing this trying time here: https://blepandemicplaybook.weebly.com/
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected everyone globally. Our utmost priority is the health and safety of our employees, customers, business partners and families. We will keep constant communication with everyone to let you all know how we are responding during these trying times.
We are innovating new ways to build our capabilities so that not only will all of our stakeholders survive this crisis, but come out of this stronger. We believe this is an opportunity for us to build capabilities that will allow us to thrive during uncertain times. We Care – and we will get through this together. Below are some of the precautions we as a company are taking to ensure the health and wellbeing of our customers, business partners, employees and families.
We are actively monitoring all updates and available information related to the COVID-19 Virus. Ensuring the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, and suppliers is our top priority. In addition to complying with all governmental directives, we will follow any policy implemented by our customers to help minimize the impact of this virus on our country. We also understand the importance of contributing to a functioning economy. As such, Bottom Line Equipment is open for business at all (7) of our locations along the Gulf Coast. If our customers remain willing to work, so do we.
While there is much uncertainty in our world right now, please know that you can continue to count on Bottom Line Equipment. We have implemented continuity plans for our business with the purpose of maintaining a safe work environment for our employees, their families, and our communities while also providing the support and service you depend on.
Our plan includes the guidelines set forth by federal, state, local government, the World Health Organization, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In addition, we have implemented the following measures:
- Elimination of all business travel: domestic and international
- Monitoring of our employees to determine medical screenings and/or self-quarantine needs
- Heightened personal hygiene and workplace sanitization through additional training and increased dispenser stations
- Deployment of remote computing capabilities making it possible to allow employees to work from home
- Restricting visitor access and meetings in our facilities
- Cancellation or postponement of all large on-site meetings and events
- Updates from our COVID-19 Response Team to make sure employees have the latest information on the virus
How We’re Supporting You
- Cleaning and disinfecting of machine cabs and controls before they are sent to your location and again when they are returned to Bottom Line Equipment.
- Changing of in-cabin air filters before equipment is delivered to your jobsite.
- Maintaining a germ-free work environment at all locations with daily cleaning and sanitizing.
- Halting all jobsite and office visits from our outside sales force to prevent any cross-contamination.
- Reducing traffic in our service centers by encouraging customers and vendors to utilize our online resources and telephones when possible, which will serve to limit face to face interaction.
We know you're concerned about COVID-19 and how it will impact your life — and your life's work. We will do whatever it takes to get our equipment and support to you on-time.
See below for additional resources:
COVID 19 Bottom Line Equipment Customer initiative
BLE COVID-19 Response Policy